Repair and Installations.
Our customers benefit by:
- 24-hour emergency service
- Oil equipment sales, installation and service
- Free estimates for installation of oil heating units
With all fuel prices on the rise, Ariba Oil offers a few tips to help you save. Here are a few ideas we can all use:
- A heating system tune up. Having your system tuned up will ensure it is running at its peak efficiency, that can mean saving as much as 5%.
- Programmable thermostats. You can save as much as 10% a year on your heating bill by simply turning your thermostat back no more than 6 degrees for 8 hours each day.
- Upgrade your oil burner. A modern burner can cut costs by 15%.
- Water heating. Water heating can account for 14% to 25% of the energy consumed in your home. You can reduce your monthly water heating bill by selecting an appropriate water heater for your home.
If you need Emergency Service Check these items first:
- 1. BE SURE THAT THE OIL BURNER SWITCH IS ON.
- 2. THE THERMOSTAT SHOULD BE SET ABOVE ROOM TEMPERATURE.
- 3. MAKE SURE THAT THERE IS OIL IN THE TANK.
- 4. PRESS RE-SET BUTTON ON RELAY ONCE ONLY!
- 5. CHECK TO SEE IF FLAME COMES ON
- 6. IF BURNER DOES NOT RUN AT ALL, CHECK FOR BLOWN FUSE or Circuit Breaker.
IF BURNER STILL FAILS TO OPERATE OR IF YOU STILL REQUIRE EMERGENCY SERVICE PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE AT: (973) 375-0770