Ariba Oil Job Positions
|Oil Delivery Class-B||Currently Accepting Applications||Apply Now|
|Customer Service Representative||Currently Accepting Applications||Apply Now|
Delivery Driver Positions:
Ariba oil is currently interviewing for a CDL Driver to begin immediately.
This position will be responsible for delivering home heating to our customers.
- Driver must have CDL with Hazardous and Tank Endorsement on driver's license.
- Driver must have experience driving automatic or 6 speed.
- Driver must have good MVR.
- Experience in the Oil Industry helpful but not necessary.
- Driver must be self starter and service oriented.
- Driver must be able to work with others and maintain good working relationship with customers.
- Pass DOT Drug Screen
Customer Service Representative:
Ariba oil is seeking an experienced, friendly, enthusiastic and professional Receptionist/ Customer Service representative to work full time or part time. Our customers are our top priority, so customer service skills are essential.
- Fluency in Spanish is a Plus.
- Available to work weekends.
- Ability to handle several phone lines.
- Candidate must be dependable and trustworthy.
- Ability to multi-task and great at team work.
- Must be computer literate and a fast learner.
|Hourly pay ranges are as follows:|
|Starting: (CDL, but no oil delivery experience)||Up to $20 hr +|
|Minimum oil delivery experience: (1-4 years)||Up to $22 hr +|
|Extended oil delivery experience: (5 years +)||Up to $24 hr +|
* Applicants are required to disclose criminal convictions or charges where the records have not been erased. An applicant is not
required to disclose the existence of any arrest, criminal charge or conviction, the records of which have been erased.
*** If you have had a DUI or license suspension in the past 3 years, you are not eligible for employment at Ariba Oil.